- All of our programs are evidence informed and offered free of charge and without referral.
- We offer programs at our northwest and southeast Calgary locations.
- Some programs are only offered at certain times of the year (see our seasonal calendar).
- Most programs are delivered in a group setting, with the exception of a few which are offered one-on-one (e.g. Money Matters, Chaplain in Residence/Transitions Support Coach, Energy Services).
- Program facilitators offer professional leadership with certifications and long-term leadership in their fields.
- All programs require membership and registration.
- Our Speaker Series and House Music are open to the public but still require registration.