Thank you for making 2022 Grow with Wellspring a Huge Success!
On Saturday, we hosted our annual plant sale fundraiser in support of Wellspring Edmonton. We sold out all 450 plants thanks to the generosity of our community, and our silent auction raised the most money to date. This will allow us to continue providing free support services to people living with cancer and their families.
It takes a village to plan a fundraising event. Special thanks:
- To our amazing Special Events Committee, who worked tirelessly for months to put together this fundraiser
- To all artists who contributed their talent and time to our chair art project
- To the Edmonton Garrison, 3rdCanadian Division Support Base of the Canadian Armed Forces for supplying the tents, tables, and chairs and assisting us in orchestrating a smooth event setup
- To the Bread + Butter Bakery in Riverdale for donating the gourmet muffins and scones
- To The Creekside Home and Garden for supplying the hanging baskets and the planters
- To The Ice Cream Depot for donating the delicious ice cream bars
- To the Edmonton Fire Department for providing private tours of their fire truck and equipment
- To the family members of our volunteers for their help and assistance with various tasks on event day
- To everyone who donated items for our silent auction
- To The Wellspring Ukulele Band for their amazing live performances
- To the Cinnabunnies for adding a little sparkle to our event by bringing their handmade jewelry; and to everyone who attended, donated, or purchased a plant.
Thank you on behalf of everyone at Wellspring Edmonton. You have truly made a difference.