Money Matters: One-on-one appointments in person or by phone.
To book an appointment call:
Carma House (North): 403-521-5292 ext. 312
Randy O’Dell House (South): 587-747-0260 ext. 1006
We provide information on:
- Income replacement programs – Government
- Employer disability programs – Short and Long Term Disability
- Drug coverage – Employer coverage and Personal coverage
- Charity funding options
- Affordable housing options
Through our Money Matters program, we also offer members assistance with:
- Reviewing and completing forms
- Employment and finance related information
- Finding answers to complicated questions
- Connecting with community resources
Members can access expert advice through our clinics.
All clinics have eligibility criteria and are composed of individual appointments.
- Financial Advice
- Long Term Disability (LTD) and Employment Law
- Annual Income Tax
- Wills and Estates