- All of our programs are evidence informed and offered free of charge and without referral.
- Wellspring Calgary serves Calgary and southern Alberta (from Red Deer south), but we have welcomed members from outside this region.
- We offer programs at our northwest and southeast Calgary centres, at offsite locations in Calgary and southern Alberta, online, and over the phone.
- Some programs are only offered at certain times of the year.
- Most programs are delivered in a group setting, with the exception of a few which are offered one-on-one (e.g. Money Matters, Peer Support, Chaplain in Residence/Transitions Support Coach, Energy Services).
- Experienced and certified Program Leaders offer professional facilitation.
- All programs require registration.
- Our Speaker Series and House Music are open to the public but still require registration.
- Wellspring Calgary occasionally offers items available for purchase on a cost-recovery basis, without providing a charitable tax receipt. View the shop here.